Notice of Race

RACE THIS SATURDAY, Sept. 4.

Who’s “in” for Saturday’s race? We’ll all be watching the weather forecasts, of course, but our friend is Earl is predicted to be off the coast of Canada by Saturday and Fiona has, as of Monday morning, still not formed. So unless something changes, the race is on!

Captain’s meeting, 9 am, MBYC.

See you there!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s